In TrackManager there is a search function for quick retrieval of your customers. In the main window you click on the tab Search and the following screen appears.
You can search on various characteristics of customers and determine how the search engine should handle it.
- Partially left: Any results must match the search argument(s) from the start.
- Partially anywhere: The search arguments may appear anywhere in the results, so left, right or in between.
- Exact match: The search argument(s) must have an exact and complete match with the result(s).
- Match All: All search arguments must match.
- Match Any: Any search argument may match, all results are displayed.
- Maximum: Limit the number of results to reduce possible waiting time.